Strengthening the family foundation and creating bridges out of poverty world-wide!
We understand that becoming a father and acquiring child rearing assets can be a daunting task. The majority of your stresses, concerns and fears about turning into a father are totally typical. The uplifting news is that you are not the only one, and there are assets that will help you motivate prepared to wind up an incredible father. I hope that the resources below not only motivate and Inspire you but challenge you to be more than you ever could imagine to your children.
Solid villages develop from sound family connections. This emphasis guarantees that fathers, especially noncustodial fathers confronting obstacles and barriers to opportunities while obligations expand, receive and mainatin the capacity to accommodate the prosperity of their children – both candidly and monetarily.
CALL TO ACTION
The agency trusts that we can make a superior showing with regards to raising and teaching young men and that a national association for the improvement of young men can help young men flourish as:
- Parents, teachers, mentors, coaches, counselors, and others understand and appreciate boys’ gender-specific evolving needs;
- Schools and teachers instill proven processes for teaching and nurturing boys successfully
- Authentic adults are inspired and trained to be effective role models, coaches, and mentors to boys in communities
- Young men themselves see how they can find astute direction and a feeling of calling and reason. In this unique circumstance, Urban Colors Arts and Mentoring is not just ready to lead a national discussion on the advancement of young men additionally encourage positive social change through particular projects and associations.
Urban Colors Arts and Mentoring focus is divided into three obligations:
- Research and resource dissemination from programs leading the field as well as pilot programs using statistical procedures for combining data from multiple studies.
- Community and family support through the coaching of parents and mentors, consulting with athletic organizations, drug and violence reduction programs and partnerships in underprivileged areas, summits and events for parents and faith communities.
- School and institutional efficacy improvement through pilot programs, justifiable interventions in schools and institutions, cultural diversity training for teachers, training for mental health and social services workers, and collaboration with athletic organizations.Type your paragraph here.
Urban Colors Arts and Mentoring